So Beautiful ~ So Ugly
I do love a beautiful/hideous or weird/unusual fabric, pattern or colour combination
I love a fabric that makes me go "Huh?"
What were they thinking?
"You know what, we need to put aqua and olive green together in an ugly floral polyester"
"And then add some solid aqua panels to the bodice."
A little interpretive dance for you. You're welcome.
1960s frock - Op shopped
Hair flower - Cheap junk jewellery shop
So I guess they were impressed by my glasses, as I received notice late this afternoon
that they would like me to come in for a second interview on Monday.
In preparation for the interview, they sent me
the Position Description, which lists the following tasks:
* As a member of a team, undertake project work in a functional area.
* As an individual carry out less demanding reviews or project work.
* Prepare draft guidelines and draft replies to difficult or complex representations.
* Exercise internal reconsideration delegation for access decisions made by lower level staff.
* Liaise and where necessary negotiate with clients and other interested parties.
* Supervise staff in a work unit and allocate casework.
* Assist in the development and implementation of local work plans.
Blah blah blah... have you ever seen anything so
ridiculous riddled with nonsensical jargon generic?
It might as well read:
* Do some things
* Do those things good
* Talk to people
* Write some words
* Help other people do some stuff
* Don't suck
Any suggestions for second interview outfits?
Happy weekend everybody... don't wear yourselves out with all that
exercising of internal reconsideration delegation!